Our artist for the week goes to our awesome actor, model and presenter, Timini Egbuson. Aside the fact that he was an actor in the popular Nigerian web series, “Skinny Girl in Transit”, most of you don’t really know much about him. Well, continue reading to find out more about this handsome young dude.
- Timini was born in Bayelsa state in the year 1987. He is Dakore Akande’s younger brother.
- As regards education, Timini had his primary school education at Greenspring Montessori, The Afro School and St Catherine’s. He attended Adebayo Mokuolu College, Lagos.
- After that, he proceeded to University of Lagos where he studies Psychology and graduated in the year, 2011.
- He started his acting career in 2010, on M-net’s soap opera Tinsel. Later he was cast in the series MTV Shuga, as Tobi, as Jamal in the Nollywood film, ‘Fifty’ before adding ‘Ajuwaya’ and ‘Something Wicked’ to his resume. He has also worked on his TV-presenting skills and has hosted the likes of Ebonylife TV’s ‘The Spot’.
- The actor He became notable in 2013 after he played Tobi in the television series Shuga. He hosted GT Bank’s Fashion week red carpet alongside Sharon Ooja in 2017.
- Timini has acted in several movies including: “Shuga”, “Fifty”, “Skinny Girl in Transit”, “Manhunting with Mum”, “Tinsel”, “Fifty the series” and “Isoken”.
See his pictures below:
Photocredit: Instagram | Timini Egbuson