Today’s Woman Crush Wednesday goes to our darling actress, Sharon Ooja a.k.a “Shalewa” in Skinny Girl In Transit.
Now, if you are a big fan of the popular Nigerian YouTube series, Skinny Girl in Transit otherwise known as SGIT, the name Sharon Ooja wouldn’t be strange to you that is where the veteran actress won many hearts; not only with her classy looks but also how well she acted her role as Tiwa’s younger sister, Shalewa, in the series.
Below are some facts you didn’t know about the actress.
- The actress was born and bred in Kaduna State. But she moved to Lagos in 2013 where she started her acting career.
- Her full name is Sharon Ooja Egwurube. She was born on 6th April, 1991.
- She is from Benue State and a graduate of Mass Communication from Houdegbe North American University in Benin Republic.
- She came to limelight as an actress after she featured in the popular YouTube Series, Skinny Girl In Transit.
- The actress identifies as a Christian. She talks so passionately about God as she shares some Bible verses on her Snapchat.
- She is not just an actress but also a model and a red carpet host. In 2017, she hosted the GT Bank’s Fashion week red carpet alongside Timini Egbuson.
Aside Skinny Girl in Transit, the actress has featured in other movies like-
- King of boys
- Coming from insanity
- Moms at war
- From Lagos with love
- Lara and the Beat
- The Men’s club
- Gidi up
- Jenifa’s Diary Season 12
Sharon Ooja is an actress with a bubble personality and her dazzling smile has won her many fans. She is just full of style and grace as whenever she is going out, she always dresses to kill.
Below are some of her pictures:
So, what do you love about Sharon Ooja? We would love to know. Kindly drop your comments below.
Photocredit: Dailynewsbiller and Olubunmimabel