It’s Wednesday and our Woman Crush goes to our amazing actress, Adesua Etomi. Below are some facts about our beautiful and veteran actress;
- She was born in Owerri, Imo State on 22nd February. Her father is a soldier of Esan descent, and her mother is an engineer of Yoruba descent. She is the youngest of three siblings.
- Etomi attended Corona School in Victoria Island, Lagos, where she joined the drama club at the age of seven. Thereafter, she attended Queen’s College, Lagos before moving to the United Kingdom at the age of 13 years old, and later obtained a diploma in “physical theatre, musical theatre and performing arts” from City College Coventry in 2004.
- After completing these courses in 2006 with triple distinctions, she studied drama and performance at the University of Wolverhampton, graduating with first-class honours
- She came into limelight as an actress after she starred in her first feature film, “Knocking on Heaven’s Door”
- She won the Best Actress in A Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling.
- She got engaged to Banky W in February 2017.They both got traditionally married on 19 November, Court Wedding on 20 November and on 25 November (2017) they had the White Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa.
Below are some of the movies she has featured in;
- Knocking on Heaven’s Door
- The Arbitration
- King of Boys
- Out of Luck
- 10 days in sun city
- Wedding Party 2
- Something Wicked